TRY IT FREE! (Click on Contact Us)
Spelling--An Integrated Approach for Middle School is available in four levels (Level One, Two, Three, and Three Plus). Level Three Plus contains a bit more challenging words making it perfect for 9th grade (or advanced 8th grade).
Each level contains 30 weeks of instruction (20 lessons and 10 skill practices) and follows a similar format, with each higher level containing slightly more difficult words being a bit more challenging.
Pricing is the same for all levels.
Student Workbooks $3.35 each
- A Note to Students
- 20 Lessons
- 10 Reviews
- A Writing Reminders Page (helps students successfully complete each lesson)
Teacher Guides (any level) $18.50 Many new additions!!
- A sturdy 3-ring binder with information explaining how to use the program
- Sample of completed workbook page and dictation page w/grading suggestions
- Contents page showing spelling rules and skills reviewed every week
- Spelling dictation sentences AND multiple choice for those who want a 'quicker' assessment
- Answers to all lessons and reviews
- Alphabetized listing of all 160 words in the program
- Suggested spelling activities and practice during the week
- NEW! A list of words & definitions for each lesson (just copy each week for students)
- NEW! A pretest/posttest to show how your students improved throughout the year
- NEW! Data sheets for the pretest/posttest
- NEW! Analysis page students fill out on the previous lesson before beginning the new lesson
- NEW! Desk reminders for students to use while working on their spelling lesson
- NEW! Chart for student to fill out to see his/her progress each week
- NEW! Step by step directions showing students how to use the spelling program and succeed